We want your The Dog Face jacket or hoody to be able to go on as many adventures as possible! Therefore we recommend a few simple steps in order to get the most wear out of your dogs favourite pieces.
When washing please do the following:
- Turn all items inside out.
- Zip up any zips, close any fastenings and velcro closures to prevent accidental damage and machine wear.
- Hand wash for the longest life expectancy
- If machine washing, wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C with similar colored garments.
- Try to wash only when necessary to remove impurities like mud, campfire smoke, and cooking odors.
REJUVENATING YOUR GARMENT
To extend the lifespan of your waterproof gear, you may need to rejuvenate your garments by replenishing the waterproof coating after a certain number of washes. If you notice water is no longer repelled by the fabric, it may be time to treat your garment. You can replace the durable water repellent (DWR) coating using a spray or cleaner product, following the instructions carefully.